image displayed if flash reader not installed

Electrical Panel Upgrade

The electric or utility company brings electricity to each home and installs a meter. Everything past that point, including the electrical panel, is the homeowner's responsibility. Upgrading and replacing an electrical panel is therefore up to the homeowner as well. This work requires the licensed electricians at Sylvia Electrical Contracting.

Do your lights flicker? Are you still replacing fuses in an antiquated electrical panel? Or are your breakers tripping constantly? If so, your home is likely equipped with just a 60 amp electrical service, or a 100 amp electrical service, rather than the standard 200 amp electrical service that is installed in most homes today. Call us today to replace your electrical panel.

Why You Might Need to Upgrade or

Replace Your Electric Panel:

  • Major Renovations or Home Additions Electrician
  • Using 60 Amp Electrical Service
  • Using 100 Amp Electrical Service font>
  • Panel Box is Making a Crackling Sound
  • Fuses Blow Regularly
  • Circuit Breakers Trip Frequently
  • Appliances aren't Running on Full Power 
  • Flickering Lights
  • Outlets are Two Prongs (non-grounded) 
  • Multiple Extension Cords
  • More Outlets Necessary
  • Need to Add a Sub Panel
  • Require a 240v Circuit
  • Power Surge Arrestor Needed
  • Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) Outlet is Required
  • Homeowners Insurance Requires an Upgrade

Get Licensed Electricians to Upgrade your
Electrical Panel

Get professional help from a licensed electrician in your area!  You may also wonder if you can add outlets to a circuit, how to calculate your home's total electrical load, or what the difference is between a ground-fault interrupter and a arc-fault interrupter. Don't guess when it comes to your home's electrical needs. Ask an electrician.

Whatever your electrical needs are our licensed, insured electricians can do the work! This is true whether you are doing a panel replacement, re-wiring for a kitchen remodel, new installation for a home addition, installing a heated floor or putting in recessed lighting.

Contact a Boston Electrician or electricians in:

Greater Boston:  Burlington MA, Melrose MA, Wellesley MA, Arlington MA, Belmont MA, Boston MA, Brookline MA, Cambridge MA, Charlestown MA, Malden MA, Medford MA, Newton MA, Everett MA, Chelsea MA, Revere MA, Lexington MA, Somerville MA, Waltham MA, Watertown MA, Winthrop MA, Boston MA

North Shore MA: 
Middleton MA, North Andover MA, Wenham MA, Rockport MA, Rowley MA, Salisbury MA, Topsfield MA, W. Newbury MA, Boxford MA, Newburyport MA, Haverhill MA, Lawrence MA, Lowell MA, Lynn MA, Beverly MA, Danvers MA, Peabody MA, Salem MA, Marblehead MA, Nahant MA, Saugus MA, Lynnfield MA, Wakefield MA, Melrose MA, Stoneham MA, Woburn MA, Billerica MA, Wilmington MA, Hamilton MA, Andover MA, Amesbury MA, Bradford MA, Essex MA, Georgetown MA, Gloucester MA, Groveland MA, Ipswich MA, Merrimac MA, Methuen MA, Newbury MA

South Shore MA: 
Braintree MA, Brockton MA, Canton MA, Cohasset MA, Duxbury MA, Hanover MA, Hingham MA, Hull MA, Boston MA, Tewksbury MA, Milton MA, Norwell MA, Pembroke MA, Plymouth MA, Randolph MA, Quincy MA, Rockland MA, Scituate MA, Weymouth MA

Metro West MA: 
Acton MA, Hudson MA, Marlborough MA, Boston MA, Maynard MA, Shrewsbury MA, Stow MA, Concord MA, Littleton MA, Carlisle MA, Dover MA, Natick MA, Boston MA, Framingham MA, Dedham MA, Weston MA, Lincoln MA, Winchester MA, Wellesley MA, Sudbury MA, Fitchburg MA, Leominster MA, Needham MA, Southborough MA, Westborough MA